Tuesday, January 12, 2016

12 Years since my Father passed away...

12 Years Today Without my Dad... sometimes a song says everything I am thinking and Feeling so I put together this slide show of photos of my Father with family and put some songs I am singing to it...as they describe the different emotions I have and do experience since losing my father! Check it out if you like... My whole life my Father was in and out of the hospital and I never understood what was going on until it all came out when I was 13 years old that my Father had Hep C ...I was 16 years old when we found out that my Father needed a Liver Transplant...and when I was 17 My Father had a Liver Tranplant....not long after we found out that his new liver was rejecting, things were rough after that watching my Father fight hard to stay alive....but on Jan 12 2004 my Father lost his fight.... So much has happened without my Dad here and I miss him every single day!

1 comment: